23-year-old man stabbed to death “as killer bursts into restaurant with motorcycle helmet”


The shocking attack occurred shortly before 8 p.m. at Elephant & Castle, with witnesses claiming the victim was stabbed to death in a restaurant

Police investigate fatal stabbing at Elephant and Castle

A 23-year-old man has died after a man broke into a restaurant and stabbed him, witnesses said.

The shocking attack happened shortly before 8 p.m. at Elephant & Castle.

A MyLondon reporter at the scene learned that “a tall man wearing a motorcycle helmet” stabbed the victim inside the restaurant.

No arrests have yet been made and the victim’s family has been informed.

Medics fought to save the man’s life, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

A manhunt has been launched to find the killer, with witnesses invited to come forward.

Have you been touched by this story? Send an email to webnews@mirror.co.uk

Police investigate man’s death from stabbing


@ 999London / Twitter)

A friend of the victim told MyLondon that the victim was “given the restaurant” by his parents.

He said: “We just got called an hour ago. I just saw a video on Snapchat.

“He was like a brother and my right arm.

“Not long ago, he lost his friend the same way. His friend was 18.

“For him, losing his life is mental. His parents gave him the restaurant to help him stay on track.

“He went to jail and got out and they wanted him to focus on some good bullshit, but it’s hard to get out once you’re in it.”

Police at the scene of the stabbing attack in London



A police spokesperson said: “At 7:46 pm Tuesday, December 14, police were called to report stabbing in Hampton Street, SE1.

“The officers were present with medics from the London Ambulance Service and the London Air Ambulance.

“Despite the best efforts of the emergency services, a 23-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene.

“His relatives have been informed and an investigation is underway.

“Anyone who has witnessed the incident, or has information about what happened, should call 101 using the reference 6908 / 14DEC.

Information may also be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111. ”

Journalist Callum Cuddleford said police could be seen “putting witnesses in cars”, while local residents “stood across the street looking shocked”.

A little girl was seen “in tears” as she and her family walked past the stage.

Forensic pathologists are continuing their work.

Read more

Read more


About Todd Wurtsbach

Check Also

Funeral date announced for Cumbria-based motorcycling champion Keith Farmer

Keith Farmer A funeral date has been announced for British motorcycling champion Keith Farmer, based …